Welcome to Week 1

Welcome to Week 1

by Yelani Feldman -
Number of replies: 0

Welcome to Elementary Spanish I-II!

¡Bienvenidos al Curso elemental de español I-II!

It is with pleasure that I welcome you to our Elementary Spanish I-II course. Together, we will develop our listening, reading, writing and speaking skills while discovering cultural aspects of the Spanish speaking world.

This is a fully-online course hosted on the learning platform Moodle. The course has a duration of 15 weeks and is divided in eight modules. Each of these modules represent a chapter in out textbook: Libro Libre: An Introduction Spanish I and II. 

Please complete the activities on the Bienvenidos--Start Here! section, Getting Started and start working on Week 1. 

How to navigate this course?
You can access the course modules from the course navigation menu on the left or by scrolling below. Modules may be collapsed in the menu and it the body of the course to minimize scrolling. Each module represents a chapter on your textbook and  includes the relevant lessons followed by various activities, which may include discussion forums, listening activities and quizzes, practice quizzes, module tests, and other relevant activities as appropriate for each module. Many items are required and may be marked as completed automatically when the activity has been submitted (the broken check box), but others will marked as done by the student (the solid check box). 

* More information about this course available on Moodle.

In order to get ready for the Spanish Course, we have some administrative goals to help you navigate this course better.  To accomplish that, I prompt you to start reading and completing the following activities on Moodle:

Access the Bienvenidos--Start Here! and the Getting Started Sections. Be sure to check the Learner Support section, for announcements and due dates to stay on track.

Welcome aboard! ¡Bienvenidos a bordo!